Recipe: (10 solo muffin tins or 8" round cake pan)
Base crust :
~ 95g digestive biscuit, grounded.
~ 50g unsalted butter, melted.
~ 1 TBsp castor sugar.
~ 6 Tbsp water
~ 3 sheets gelatine
~ 250g cream cheese
~ 150g silken tofu
~ 45g unsalted butter, softened
~ 5 Tbsp castor sugar
~ 4 Tbsp lemon juice.
1. Line the base of muffin tin with baking paper. And butter the tin.
2. Combine grounded biscuit, sugar and butter together. Press the biscuit crumbs firmly onto the base of muffin tin. Chill in freezer for 1 hr or more.
3. Soak the gelatine with 6 tbsp water and melt over a water bath.
4. In a blender, put in cream cheese, tofu, butter, blend and well mixed. Add sugar and lemon juice, beat till fully combine.
5. Add in melted gelatine liquid to cheesecake filling and mix well.
6. Sieve the batter.
7. Pour the batter onto the chilled crust based tin. Fridge for at least 4hrs or overnight.
8. To unmold, run a knife along the edge of the tin and pour out the the cake.
9. serve with fresh raspberry sauce.
10. Raspberry sauce ~ blend raspberry+sugar
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=736049476464131&ref=bookmark&_rdr#_=_