1. Cut tau kwa into halves. Drain on paper towel. Coat with corn flour and panfry till golden brown. Set aside.
2. Marinate minced pork with kacap manis, sesame oil and white pepper.
3. Fry minced garlic till fragrant.
4. Add the minced pork and fry till almost cooked. Add some more kacap manis, some light soya sauce and dark soya sauce.
5. Put in the tau kwa. Stir gently to mix well. Add some water ( not too much) and let it simmer for a while.
6. Add cornstarch solution to thicken the sauce.
7. Sprinkle with lots of chopped spring onions, stir and serve.
Note: Use firm tau kwa from wet market. Much much nicer than those from the supermarkets.
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=729654303770315&ref=m_notif¬if_t=like&_rdr#_=_