Ingredients2 tubes egg tofu
2-3 dried scallops (soaked & shredded)
150ml chicken stock
50ml water used to soak scallop
2-3 drops of white vinegar
2 tbsp green onions
1 tsp sesame oil
1/3 tsp salt
1. Cut each tube of egg tofu into 6 disc, arrange in a deep steaming bowl.
2. Lightly beat the eggs with salt then stir in the chicken stock and scallop soaking water.
3. Pour the mixture over a sieve into the steaming bowl, then sprinkle the shredded scallop. Add vinegar.
4. Bring a pot of water to boil then steam the egg over low heat, covered with cling wrap or a plate, for 8-10 mins or until the egg is just set.
5. Sprinkle green onions and drizzle some sesame oil before serving.
6. Bon appetite!
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=735630689839343&ref=bookmark&_rdr#_=_