4-5 pcs dried scallops (soaked)
18 pcs small fresh scallops (depending on size)
200ml egg white
5 tbsp milk
1 tsp salt
1. Tear the soften dried scallops into small shreds, fry till golden brown or crispy and set aside.
2. Cut fresh scallops into halves/
3. Whisk egg with 1/2 tsp salt and milk.
4. Sear fresh scallops till cooked on both sides, lower heat then add in egg white and use the spatula to stir constantly. Fry till like the texture of scambled eggs. Drizzle some vinegar just before dishing out from pan.
5. Sprinkle crispy scallops onto the egg white mixture.
6. Bon appetit!
Note: can replace fresh scallops with white fish slices
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=725430764192669&p=40&refid=18&ref=m_notif¬if_t=like