1 kg plain flour
1 tsp salt
5 cups water
1 can evaporated milk
1-2 tsp permitted food coloring of your choice
1. Mix well all the ingredients above.
2. Strain the batter thru a sieve to get a smooth batter without lumps.
(Batter shld be slightly runnier than normal pancake batter)
3. Heat the pan..lightly oil the surface.
4. Using the batter dispenser, start frm the centre of the pan with circular motion till you reach almost the edge of the pan.
5. Let it cook for abt 3-4 mins.(no need to flip the top side)
6. Fold the pancake into half & into 3 folds of triangle.(foldi
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=725695170832895&p=40&refid=18&ref=bookmark