250g self raising flour
250g SCS unsalted butter(room temperature)
220g caster sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder(I use clabber girl double acting baking powder)
Dried raisins (I use Ligo yellow ones)
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Sift self raising flour and baking powder together.
3. Cream butter and sugar till pale yellow. Add in eggs 1 at a time and mix till combined.
4. Add in flour mixture and mix till combined.
5. Scoop the mixture into ur mold or cupcake paper cups to 50% full. U can add raisins or chocolate chips by pressing into the batter. They will sink in.
6. Bake at 160 degrees for 20 mins or when cake springs back when pressed.
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=729459373789808&ref=m_notif¬if_t=like&_rdr#_=_