100g plain or self-raising flour
Pinch of salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 pkt milk
2-4 tsp sugar
10g butter + more for panfrying
1. Sieve flour with baking powder. Add salt.
2. Whisk egg and sugar.
3. Add flour to egg mixture and handwhisk. Add butter
4. Pour in milk a little at a time till u reach a smooth batter (not necessarily whole pkt of milk for thicker texture). Leave to stand for a few mins.
5. Grease the nonstick pan with some butter. Oil only the 1st pc.
6. By using a ladle, drop slowly a spoonful into the pan .It will stop spreading at a point. When u see bubbles at sides, then flip over. I usually fry my pancakes with my happycall pan, 2pcs at a time.
7. Serve with jams n fruits. Enjoy!