Ingredients8 pcs fresh shiitake mushrooms
1/4 tsp chopped ginger
1/2 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp low salt light soya sauce
1 tbsp rice wine
1 tbsp mirin, sweet rice wine
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1. Wipe clean the mushroom with paper kitchen towel. Cut into quarters. Roast in oven toaster at 150 degree C for about 5 minutes to bring out the aroma.
2. Heat up 1/2 tbsp olive oil in pot at medium high heat. Stir in the chopped ginger and garlic, and fry till fragrant.
3. Add in the light soya sauce, rice wine, mirin and oyster sauce and bring to a boil.
4. Stir in the mushrooms and add some water to make a sauce. If the sauce is too dilute, then add some starch water.
5. Pour over the golden tau kwa and garnish with cut spring onion and coriander
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=705150476247978&set=gm.728708563864889&type=1&theater&refid=12&ref=m_notif¬if_t=like