500gm plain flour
250 ml of coconut cream
2-3 cups of water
1.5 tsp permitted green food coloring
1 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
1 tsp pandan essence
1. Mix all the above ingredients into a bowl..texture shld be runny not too thick.
2. Sieve the batter to remove the lumpy flour & put a side.
250gm white grated coconut
3 blocks of gula Melaka (depends how sweet you want)
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp salt
1 strand of pandan leave
1. In a pot,add water & all sugar melt it well.(sieve the sugar syrup to avoid having foreign particles)
2. Add the coconut into the syrup stir in medium heat till the syrup reduced.
3. Set aside to cool.
1. In a non stick skillet,lightly oil the surface (do this just once),using a ladle scoop the batter & pour the batter and make it a thin layer by swirling it around the skillet.Let it cook for 2-3mins.
2. Once ready,take it out and lay on a plate, take 2 tsp of the filling and add into the crape.Roll it like making popia and set aside..
3. Continue doing the same process.
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205470949600260&set=gm.729098967159182&type=1&theater&refid=12&ref=m_notif¬if_t=like