Bought 3 whole frog from sheng shiong.
1. Clean insides and cut into parts.
2. Drain water and marinate in some oyster sauce
3. Use cooking oil and sesame oil to fry garlic and ginger till fragrant. Better to use young ginger.
4. Add the marinated frog meat. Simmer at high heat for 1 to 2 min, stir and add in some hua diao jiu and spring onion.
5. Cover and simmer till almost done (I overcooked this time ) and add some dark soya sauce for colour
6. Serve hot!
Sauce super yummy with rice.
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=715201105215635&p=10&refid=13&ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_activity