- I big pack of fish maw
- 12-15 dried chinese mushrooms (soaked and soften)
- 10 small dried scallops (soaked)
- 10 fresh scallops
- 10 chicken feet
- Minced garlic
- Thumbsized ginger (bruised)
1. Soak & then rinse fish maws in tap water. Blanched them in boiling water.
Rinse again using tap water to get rid of oil. Cut them into appropriate size. Set aside.
2. Blanch the chicken feet in boiling water. Rinse with tap water and set aside.
3. In a wok, fry minced garlic and ginger till fragrant.
4. Add chicken feet and fry for a while.
5. Followed by mushrooms. Continue frying for a while.
6. Add in your fish maws and dried scallops (including the water used to soak the dried scallops). Stir to mix.
7. Add 3-4 tbsps of oyster sauce, 1 tbsp of light soya sauce, 1 tbsp of maggie concentrated chicken stock, sufficient dark soya sauce to achieve the colour you want and a few dashes of white pepper.
8. Pour water to cover much more than the ingredients in wok. Let it simmer in low fire for 1.5 hours.
9. Just before serving, add in your fresh scallops and cook them till just right.
10. Garnish with coriander.