1 pkt mini king oyster mushrooms
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp mirin
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1. Wash and remove caps of the mini oyster mushrooms, save caps for other dishes.
2. Marinate the mushroom stems with all the seasoning for an hour.
3. Cut the seaweed sheets into smaller strips (about 3x9 cm) if not using pre-cut seaweed strips which comes individually wrapped.
4. Wrap the seaweed around each piece of mushroom stem just before airfrying. No need to add egg or water to secure the seaweed as it is wet enough because of the seasoning, the seaweed will stick to the mushroom stems.
5. Airfry the seaweed mushroom stems at 180 deg C for 8 mins (in a preheated airfryer) in the baking tin. Shake baking tin a couple of times during airfrying time to ensure even browning.
6. Bon appetit!
1. Can deep fry, pan fry or bake. Frying would give the dish a browish colour than baking.
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=911875292161648&set=gm.684690548266691&type=1&theater