Self raising flour 100g
Eggs 2 nos
Orange juice 4 tablespoons
1) Cream butter n sugar till pale n fluffy
2) Add in egg one at a time n mix well
3) Add in sifted flour n mix well
4) Add in orange juice n mix well
5) Coat some butter on the rice cooker. Cover n cook for 45 mins or when insert a toothpick it comes out clean.
It took me 1 hour to cook this cake. Just leave it inside to cook after it turn to keep warm.
*You can bake in the multifunction rice cooker that have the function to bake. Just double up the recipe will do 😊
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10201164845761550&set=o.475176279218120&type=3&theater