1) trim excess meat from chicken thigh to make it equal thickness. Keep the trim off meat later mix with stuffing. Use the back of knife to tenderize and further flatten the chicken thigh.
2) Add trimmed chicken meat, broccoli, tofu with stuffing seasoning in a blender. Blend it into paste. Remove and set aside.
3) lay a cling film on worktop, place a chicken thigh skin side down on cling film. Season it with pink salt and garlic pepper on meat surface. Scoop blended stuffing, place it in a row on to chicken thigh. Carefully roll the chicken thigh and further wrap it tight with cling film. Repeat for rest of the chicken thighs. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
5) Take out from fridge, Microwave the chicken roulade at 750W for 6 minutes. Remove the cling film, wipe dry and sear the roulade joining edge on a non stick pan with little oil.
6) Place it on a rack and brush a thin layer of the glazing all around the roulade. Grill in preheated oven 180 degree for 10 minutes.
7) take out baste with glazing and grill for 5 minutes. Take out and baste again then grill for another final 5 minutes.