Lemon, garlic and parsley are infused with Woh Hup Sweet & Sour sauce ready in only 10 minutes without any marinading!
* 170 g any fish you desire
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
* 2 tablespoons Woh Hup Sweet & Sour Sauce
* 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
* Olive oil cooking spray
* 1 teaspoon Kosher salt (or sea salt flakes)
* 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
* 1 lemon , sliced to garnish.
Preheat oven broiler (or grill) to high heat. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil. Arrange oven shelf to the second top shelf (about 8-inches from the heat element).
Place the fish on a large baking tray. Rub each fish evenly with the garlic and parsley to evenly coat; pour over the (lemon juice & Woh Hup sweet & sour mix) . Spray with a light coating of olive oil spray and season with salt and pepper.
Broil (or grill) for 8-10 minutes, or until fish is cooked through to your liking (I find 8 minutes is perfect if the oven is hot).