If you are cutting your sugar intake, you may wanna replace it with healthier choice, HuijiHoney. Natural jasmine flower scent and the best part is the special pouring/dispenser cap save the messy work.
Made 8 skewers
300-350gm chicken legs meat (after debone)
1 stalk spring onion
1 small red capsicum, deseed & cut square
1 small green capsicum, dressed cut square
1 Japanese leek, cut length 5cm
8 small shiitake mushroom
5 tbsp soya sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tbsp Huiji Honey
1 brown pear, removed stem & cores
1 thumb size ginger, peeled
5 clove garlic, peeled
( blend the pear, ginger, onion &garlic)
1. Clean and trim the chicken leg. Cut it into bite size but not too big( easy to cook).
2. Pour the chicken into the mixing bowl pour, add (the pear, ginger, onion & garlic purée) add in sesame oil, pepper, light soya sauce and Huiji honey.
3. Mix well and keep refrigerated for 6 hours.
4. Soak 8 bamboo skewers with some hot water at least 30 mins.
5. Drain the bamboo skewers and discard the water.
6. Divide and thread the chicken with the rest of the veggies. Any sequence you wish. Don't push them too close, prevent uncooked meat. Place onto a tray.
7. Heat the griddle pan on medium high, lightly brush with some oil.
8. Grill them in batches. Cook them for 12 to 15 mins or until throughly cooked.
9. Brush with some marinate sauce, turning every 2 mins for nicely & evenly cook skewers.
10. Once cooked, ready to serve.