Some Fish (cut into cubes)
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp plain flour
Oil (deep frying)
1/2 tsp salt
100g rice flour
100g plain flour
1/2 tbsp honey
250ml beer (ice cold)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Wash and pat dry fish cubes then season with salt and pepper for 1 hr.
2. Combine and mix thoroughly all the ingredients for the batter.
3. Lightly coat fish cubes with plain flour for 5 mins before dipping them into the batter.
4. Deep fry fish cubes till golden brown.
5. Deep fry the fish cubes a second time for about 10 secs after the first round of deep frying for a crispier crust.
6. Serve hot with tartar sauce.