1 packet of Swanson Chicken Broth
6 crab sticks(cut into pieces)
1. Whisk eggs
2. Mix chicken broth with egg
3. Put crab sticks into a bowl, sieve mixture from "2" into the bowl.
4. Knock base of the bowl against table to allow air to escape from egg mixture.
5. Put the bowl of egg mixture on steaming rack of rice cooker after 10 min of rice cooking process
6. Steamed Egg is ready when rice is cooked (about 20min)
There is still bubbles but I am happy with the outcome as timd and energy saving from steamed egg while cooking rice.