2 pcs Boston lobsters
1 big cake ee fu noodles
6 slices cheddar cheese
4 tbsp plain flour
20g salted butter
1 tbsp minced garlic
2 tbsp minced onion
800ml chicken stock
2 tsp chicken powder
1 sprig spring onion (finely diced for garnishing)
1. Chop lobsters into bite size then wash, drain and set aside.
2. Cook ee fu noodles in boiling water till soft, drain and set aside.
3. Coat the flesh of lobsters with flour then fry in oil till the shells turn red and the flesh turn opaque. No need to cook through. Drain and set aside.
4. Melt butter in wok then stir fry garlic and onion till fragrant.
5. Pour 500ml of chicken stock and add cheese slices. Stir over medium heat till cheese melts and then flavour with chicken powder.
6. Add lobsters and cook through then add ee fu noodles. Stir to coat noodles and lobsters thoroughly.
7. If cheese gravy is too thick, add remaining chicken stock little by little to thin the gravy to the desired consistency. Sprinkle spring onion before serving.
8. Bon appétit!