1 packet macaroni
3 chicken thighs
1 can button mushrooms
1/2 can luncheon meat
1 tbsp chopped garlics
3 tbsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp tomato sauce
2 tbsp sambal balacan
2 tsp sesame oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Heat a pot of water till boiling. Add chicken thighs and a pinch of salt to the boiling water. Once chicken is cooked, dish out and set aside to cool. Keep the water.
2. With the same pot of water used to poach chicken, add macaroni and cook till al dante. Drained macaroni and run it under cold tap water. Set aside.
3. Shred chicken thigh into thick slices. Cut button mushrooms into half. Cut luncheon meat into cubes.
4. Heat oil in wok over medium high fire. Add garlic and stir fry till aromatic. Add chicken, button mushrooms and luncheon meat, continue stir fry. Lastly, add macaroni and mix well with all ingredients.
5. Add oyster sauce, tomato sauce, sambal balacan, sesame oil and pepper to macaroni. Mix well.
6. Move macaroni to one side of the wok, add some oil, crack an egg and scramble it. Mix scramble egg and macaroni well. Ready to serve.