(1) 255ml Warm Water, 1/2 tsp Sugar & 1 1/2 tsp fast rising Yeast
(2) 360g Bread Flour, 1/4 tsp Salt
(3) 2 tbsp Olive Oil
(4) 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary, 1/6 tsp Black Pepper, 2 1/2 tbsp Minced Garlics, 1/2 tsp Salt & 3-4 tbsp Olive Oil.
Prepare 33cm by 22cm Baking Tray
1. Dough: in a big bowl, Mix (1) and let it sit for 10 mins. Add (2) into (1) and use hand to knead. The dough at this time is sticky, add 1 1/2 tbsp (3) Olive Oil and continue to knead for 5-8 mins. Use the balance 0.5 tbsp Olive Oil to rub the surface of the dough, cover it with a clinch wrap and let it rise till double its size.
2. Use 1 tbsp Olive Oil (4) to oil the baking tray then place dough in it. Use palm to press the dough to fit the tray then use a clinch wrap to cover it and let it rise for 45 mins.
3. Preheat oven at 205 deg cel for 15mins. Meanwhile add toppings and brush the top with Olive Oil (4).
4. Bake at 205 deg cel for 20-25 mins or till lightly brown.
You may keep the leftover bread in the fridge and toast it before consuming.. Nice!