3 pcs codfish
1 cup cornflakes (lightly crushed)
2 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp dried parsley
1/2 egg (lightly beaten)
1/2 + 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 + 1/2 tsp pepper
1. Season codfish with 1 tsp of salt & pepper each for at least 1/2 hr.
2. Mix crushed cornflakes, 1/2 tsp salt & pepper and parsley thoroughly on a plate.
3. Coat the codfish flesh only with flour then dip into egg before dredging the flesh portion with the cornflakes mixture, repeat process till all codfish are done.
4. Lightly spray a spritz of oil onto the codfish and place them skin down on the grill pan.
5. Airfry codfish at 180 deg C for 8-10mins (depending on thickness of codfish) then at 200 deg C for 3-5mins.
6. Bon appétit!