45 Oreo cookies (divided)
1/3 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup sugar
3 pkg. (8 oz./225g each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup Bulla Sour Cream
1 tsp. vanilla
1 pkg. (4 oz.) Hershey's Semi-Sweet Chocolate, melted
1. Heat oven to 170C.
2. Crush 26 cookies with the rolling pin to form fine crumbs. Mix crushed cookies with butter; press onto bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan.
3. Coarsely chop 5 cookies and split into 2 portions.
4. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each just until blended; pour half batter over crust. Stir in 1 portion of coarsely chopped cookies.
5. Stir melted chocolate into remaining batter & mix well; pour over batter in pan. Stir in the remaining coarsely chopped cookies.
6. Bake 45 min. or until center is almost set. Crush 14 cookies to form fine crumbs. Cool cake completely. Sprinkle finely chopped crumbs on top. Refrigerate 4 hours.