Ingredients1) Cabbage - cut into small pieces
2) Mushroom - soak and cut into small piece<keep the water>
3) Dried Shrimp - Soak for half hour and discard the water
4) Roast Pork - Cut into slice.
5) Garlic and Onion, Dark soya sauce, oyster sauce
- Heat up oil and fry garlic and onion then add in cabbage and musroom continue stir fry for 2mins. Mix well.
- Add in Dark soya sauce and oyster sauce continue fry till the colour mix well then add in dried shrimp and roast pork to fry for another 1-2mins.
- Add in some mushroom water, fry another 1-2mins then set aside.
- Prepare rice in rice cooker to cook, water portion (2/3 of usual water level), add in little bit dark soya sauce and oyster sauce to cook in normal cooking rice function.
- When the water in rice cooker in boiling then add in the cabbage/musroom and was done earlier on. Continue to let in cook in rice cooker..
- Before it done, can stir well the rice and cabbage/musroom to let it more evenly cooked. 7) finally, add in some pepper to serve.