[ 6 servings]
3 ~~ Egg whites
90gm ~~ Butter (melted)
110 ~~ Icing sugar
50gm ~~ Cake flour
70gm ~~ Ground Almonds
Raspberries to decorate
1. Preheat the oven to 180℃.
2. Whisk egg whites until stiff.
3. Sift the flour n icing sugar together and mix in with the ground almonds.
4. Then pour this into the egg white mixture gently to combine together.
5. Pour the melted butter into the batter and mix to combine.
6. Pour the battle into muffin tin about 3/4 full and add raspberries to decorate.
4. Bake for 20~25minutes.
5. Once done and cooled, dust lightly with icing sugar n serve. Enjoy.