1/2 cup of chocolate chips
1/2 cup of butter
1/2 cup of all purpose flour *remember to sift*
1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
1 cup of confectioner sugar
1) boil some water in a pot and place a bowl over it
2) place the chocolate chip & butter into the bowl & mix well!
3) in a separate bowl, beat the eggs, vanilla extract & confectioner sugar..beat well until it's pale colour
4) add the chocolate mix into the bowl (from instruction 3) then sift the flour into the mixture & whisk until smooth
5) spray /butter your cups & pour 3/4 in.
6) preheat your oven to 230 degree C then bake the lava cake for 14 mins