40g egg ]
+3tspn condensed milk ]170g
+ abt 110g UHT milk ]
1/4 small tsp salt
20 fine sugar
20g salted butter
220g bread flour
30g cake flour
1 tsp ground cinnamon
Some bal egg +1tsp milk for egg wash
35g brown sugar ]mixed
3-4g ground cinnamon]well
Some softened butter;
A small handful raisins;
A small handful choz chips;
Toasted almond flakes n pumpkin seeds
1. Measure n pour the ingredients into the bread pan in the above sequence.
2. Set the breadmaker to function C09(as in mayer breadmaker) to ferment dough immediately.
3. The machine stops in one hr.
4. Remove the dough onto a floured surface (i use a silicone baking mat)
5. Punch down the dough a few rounds, stretch n handknead into a square dough.
6. Spread butter on the dough, then sprinkle cinnamon n brown sugar mixed earlier.
7. As i m using 3 different flavours, i spread the ingredients proportionately in sections.
8. After spreading, start to roll like a swissroll without compressing the soft dough too much.
9. Measure the number of pcs desired n cut with a pastry knife.
10. Lay the sugar-side pcs flat on a lined tray. Do spread out some space between each pc for further proofing.
11. I use a long rectangular tray n invert another pc on top. Place in the baking oven with a cup/bowl of hot water at bottom for abt one hr or till double in size.
12. Remove tray n cup of water n preheat oven to 190°c.
13. Egg wash the top of buns bef popping into oven. Bake for abt 18mins or till top golden brown.
Note: This recipe serves abt 11-12pcs.