250gm ~~ Spaghetti
1tbsp ~~ Butter
250gm ~~ Bacon, cut into strips.
200gm ~~ Brown button mushrooms, sliced.
3tbsp ~~ Plain flour.
3slices ~~ Cheddar cheese
2cups ~~ water
Pepper n salts to taste
1. Begin cooking spaghetti in boiling salted water.
2. When spaghetti al dente, drain and transfer to a warm serving dish.
3. Fry bacon gently until crisp.
4. Melt butter in a cooking pot with very low heat add in the plain flour keep on Stirling, slowly add in the water until the sauce become thick put in the cheese slices, add pepper n salt to taste. Lastly add mushrooms to boils then off the fire.
5. Add mushrooms sauce and crisp bacon in the spaghetti serving dish, serve with grated Parmesan. Enjoy!