125g butter (semi soften)
80g fine sugar
80g self raising flour
1 tsp of vanilla
2 tbsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp (30ml) of milk / whip cream
Pinch of salt
125g Philidephia cream cheese (soften)
20-30g fine sugar
For the cake1. Cream butter and sugar till fluffy
2. Add vanilla & add egg one at a time till creamy
3. Add in sifted flour, cocao powder & salt by 2 or 3 portion mix well
4. Add in red food colouring
5. Finally add in the milk (you may use beet root juice to replace for Red
6. Mix till well combine.
For the cream cheese1. Cream the cream cheese till fluffy with sugar.
2. Add in egg, continue whip till combine.
Spoon the cake batter to the cup cake liners to half.
Next spoon the cream cheese on top of the cake batter to 3/4 full.
Bake at 180degC for 18-20min for cuppie and 45mins for an whole cake.
**NOTE : The Cream cheese will partly sink into the batter while baking.
This is totally normal.