Ingredients5 big green mango, cut long
2 table salt
150g rock sugar
- Boil the rock sugar, add in the about three cup water.
- Put the mango in the bowl, add in salt and coat all the mango.
- Cover and set aside for about one hour until the mango turned soft.
- Discard the liquid and rinse away the salt with water.
- Rinse mango with the hot water for 3 min and drain it.
- Let it dry and put into the grass jar.
- Pour in the sugar water and chilli flakes.
- Store in a cool area for two days before consuming.