250g Oreo biscuits ( remove the cream), finely crushed
90g Butter, melted
1. Grease a 20cm springform cake pan.
2. Combine crushed oreo crumb and melted butter. Press the oreo crumb onto the base of the greased pan. Chill in the refrigerator for later use.
250g Cream Cheese (room temperature)
2-3 Mangoes (depends on size)
14g Gelatin Powder
60ml Water, warm
1/2tsp Vanilla Extract
150ml Thickened Cream, whipped
1. Blend mangoes to obtain 220g puree (reserve 100g for the Mango Puree Topping) and dice the rest.
2. Dissolve gelatin powder in warm water and set aside for about 5 minutes.
3. Beat cream cheese and sugar together.
4. Add mango puree & gelatin to the cheese mixture and mix well. Next, add the whipped cream and vanilla extract and mix well. Lastly add the diced mango.
5. Pour into the cake pan and smooth the surface. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until set.
Mango Puree Topping
100g Mango Puree
9g Gelatin Powder
1. Bring all the ingredients to a boil and make sure gelatin and sugar is dissolved.
2. Strain mixture and leave it to cool down slightly.
3. Pour slowly over top of the cake. Refrigerate until set.