Biscuit bottom IngredientOreo 100g(removed filling)
Cheese IngredientsTatura Cream cheese 250g
Egg 2 pcs
Lemon juice 10g-13g
Fresh milk 80g
1. Crushed oreo biscuit, melting the butter with double boiled and mix well. Put and press it evenly into 6/7"free bottom mould. Keep in fridge for ready used.
2. Melting the cream cheese at outside temperature, add sugar, whisk with blender till smoothly, add egg one by one till mix well.
3. Add lemon juice and mix well.
4. Add cornstarch and mix well.
5. Add fresh milk and mix well.
6. Pour cheese batter into the mould with biscuit. Mould double wrap with aluminium foil.
7. Pour hot water into oven tray. Baked with double boil method.
8. Preheat oven with temperature 150-160c for 60mins.
9. Keep into the fridge after cool down from oven. Serve after 4 hours . U may keep it overnight.