300grams Self Raising Flour
60grams Castor Sugar
2Tsp baking powder
2 eggs lightly beaten
375ml Milk (low fat or full cream also can)
160grams butter (melted)
3-4 strips of Streaky bacon (fried to crisp and cut into small pieces)
1 block of Kraft cheddar cheese cut into cubes(amount depending on yourself)
Mozzarella cheese (for topping)
Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
1. Sift flour, sugar & baking powder in 1 bowl
2. Rub in cubes of Kraft cheddar cheese into the flour mixture with your fingers so that the cheese and flour is incorporated.
3. Mix melted butter, milk & eggs together.
4. Pour wet mixture & 3/4 of bacon into dry mixture and stir for about 20 times. (Batter should be lumpy, but it is suppose to be like that)
5. Spoon mixture into baking cups and garnish with remaining bacon and some mozzarella
6. Bake at about 20 to 25mins at 210 degrees depending on your oven.