Oreo base -
200g oreo biscuits (w/out filling)
2 x 250g Philadelphia Cream Cheese(soften at room temp)
1/2 - 3/4 cup Caster Sugar
180g Sour Cream
1) Crush biscuits & mix in melted butter. (I used my food processor). Press mix into 9-inch springform cake tin. Refrigerate for 30mins while you prepare filling.
2) Use mixer to cream sugar & cheese till creamy (dont over-cream)
3) Mix egg one at a time & mix well, the mix in sour cream
4) Pour mix into base
5) Bake at 150° fan-forced for 50mins at your lower rake (2nd rake from hottom).
6) Check at 40mins cos every oven bakes differently & remove if cracks are visible.
7) Turn oven off & leave inside with door slightly open
8) Once cooled, refrigate for at least 3hrs
1) Puree 1 large mango or 2 small to get 1 - 1 1/2 cups
2) Heat puree with 1 tbsp sugar (+ or - to your taste
3) Add 3 soaked gelatin leaves & stir till dissolved
4) Once cool add puree to cake.
Enjoy best next day!!! Or 8hrs after baking.