120g caster sugar (I reduced to 100g)
100g plain flour(all-purpose flour)
1 teaspoon vanilla paste/essence
2 tablespoon neutral-flavoured cooking oil(I used veg oil)
Cupcake paper cups.
1) Preheat oven to 180 degree.
2) Beat eggs in a mixer at low speed together with sugar gradually high speed till pale yellow yellow and triple its volume.
3) switch to low speed and add vanilla essence
4) Add sifted flour to the egg mixture and beat for a few seconds. Do no overbeat, just ensure it is well mixed.
5) Mix the oil into the mixture
6) Prepare the cupcake cup and pour the mixture till 3/4 full. Can filled up for 8-10 cups depend on the size of your cupcake.
7) Bake @ 180 degree for 20 min or less till tops are brown.