1 cup granulated sugar (don't use too coarse kind)
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups plain flour
3/4 cup cornstarch (sift with plain flour)
Instructions (1 cup of butter has different weight from 1 cup of flour or sugar, pls use online converter to convert to grams if u don't have measuring cup)
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
2. Cream together the cold, cubed butter, the granulated sugar and salt till combined.
3. Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix till incorporated.
4. Add all the sifted plain flour and corn flour, and mix on low speed, until fully incorporated and forms a ball of dough.
5. Roll out and cut into desired shapes, bake for 12 minutes or until cookies browned. I use my Rowenta oven bottom heat fan mode centre rack.