Cream Cheese Mixture
400g chocolate milk
250g cream cheese
50g plain flour, sieved
5 egg yolks
5 egg whites
70g caster sugar
1/4 tsp cream of tartar
1. Double boil chocolate milk and cream cheese until cream cheese has melted. Add plain flour, stir and cook until the mixture has thickened. Remove from the heat and leave to cool. Add B and mix well.
2. Whisk egg whites and ceam of tartar at high speed till bubbles, add sugar and beat until soft peak is formed. Slowly mix into mixture 1.
3. Strain the mixture, pour into 8" round mold, sprinkle chocolate chips on top .
4. Steam - bake the cheesecake at 180c for 20mins,reduce the heat to 150c for 40mins when surface turned brown.
5. Switch off the oven, leave the cake to cool in the oven for 30mins. Chill in the fridge for 4 hours. Remove cake from tin and place onto a cake board. Cut into pieces and serve.