Fresh milk 128g
1 small egg
Bread flour 208g
Cake or top flour 40g
Sweet corn 30g
1) Pour the milk, sugar, salt, egg, bread flour & yeast into a big bowl & mix slowly for 2 minutes. Then mix in high speed for 8 minutes .
2) Slowly mix the butter in low speed for 5 minutes then mix swee corn for abt 5mins then high speed for about 20mins. Rest the dough in a bigger bowl for about 45 mintues with plastic wrap cover the bowl.
3) Divide the dough into 47g each & roll into round bun & rest for 35-40mintues.
4) Brush egg wash on the surface then sprinkle cheddar cheese on top with castor sugar.
5) Bake at 180*C for 18-20minutes. Depending on the oven.