150g lean pork (sliced)
250g mee suah (I use Japanese Somen)
1 thumb size of old ginger (cut to strips)
3 eggs (fried both side)
2 tbsp heaps of oyster sauce
2 tsp black soy sauce
15ml Martel or DOM (optional)
Salt and pepper
Vegetable (Sio bai cai or Cai Xin)
1. Fried the ginger with oil till brown and leave aside.
2. Stir fry the slice meat till half cooked with the leftover oil from ginger.
3. Add oyster sauce, salt & pepper and continue stir fry till fully cooked.
4. Pour in 1 ltr of hot boiled water and simmer for 15min.
5. Cook mee suah till soft with boiling water, drain.
6. In a bowl, put in the liquor, mee suah, soup with sliced pork, fried egg, veg, drizzle with sesame oil and garnish with the fried ginger and coriander.
Done & Enjoy!
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152892489123259&set=gm.742708585798220&type=1&theater