6 fresh brown mushrooms
1 pc pinic ham (chopped finely)
1 tbsp cream cheese
2 tbsp parmasen cheese (grated)
3 pc ritz biscuits (crushed)
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Clean mushroom with damp cloth after removing stem. Chop the stem finely, to be included as part of the ingredients.
2. Drizzle some olive oil onto the gills of the mushrooms.
3. In a bowl, mix mushroom stems, ham, cream cheese, parmasen cheese, ritz biscuits and dried parsley thoroughly. Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture.
4. Preheat AF then airfry at 180 deg C for 10mins.
5. Serve hot either with your favourite dipping sauce or plain on its own.
6. Bon appetite!