200g king oyster mushrooms (1 pkt)
80g minced meat
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp corn flour
15-20 tbsp water (including water from steaming)
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tsp chicken powder
Corn flour slurry
1. Marinate minced meat with soy sauce and corn flour, set aside.
2. Wash and pat dry mushrooms. Dice the mushroom caps finely, either for inclusion into the meat or sauce or both, the choice is yours.
3. Cut the stems of the mushrooms into 1.5 to 2cm thickness (or as thin as you can handle it), cut a slit 3/4 way down the centre.
4. Stuff the minced meat into the slit, repeat till all are done.
5. Steam on high heat for 3-5min (depending on thickness of mushrooms) or till meat is cooked.
6. Drain the steamed water into a pan and add water if insufficient to make the sauce.
7. Add the diced mushroom caps and the sauce ingredients, stir thoroughly till mushroom caps are cooked.
8. Thicken sauce with corn flour slurry till desired consistency.
9. Pour sauce over steamed mushrooms and serve hot.
10. Bon appetite!
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=653225144746565&p=30&refid=18&ref=m_notif¬if_t=like