120g brown sugar( I used dark brown)
500g of mixed dried fruits of your choice( I soaked in 1/2 cup rum overnight) can omit if u don't like it boozy
3 eggs( I used 60g)
200g plain flour
1 1/2 tsp dbl action baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp nutmeg (optional)
1/2 tsp ginger powder( optional)
80g walnuts(I omitted )
80g almonds( I omitted)
1) cook (A) until boil. Add in (B), mix until well blended. Set it cool.
2) add in (C), mixed until well blended.
3) add in sieved (D) & (E), mix well.
4) pour into greased and lined 18cm square mould.
5) steam for about 40 mins on high fire. I cover the mould loosely with aluminium foil so to avoid water fm falling on cake. Also standby a pot of boiling water if the water in steamer get lesser.
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=738511312884614&ref=bookmark&_rdr#_=_