Ingredients (serves 2)
2 pcs halibut fillets
8 pcs Ritz crackers (crushed)
3 tbsp parmasan cheese
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp chicken powder
1 tsp dried basil
4 tbsp melted butter
1. Wash and pat dry halibut fillets.
2. Grease the baking dish with melted butter (take from the crumb mixture).
3. In a bowl, mix thoroughly all the crumb mixture.
4. Scoop the crumb mixture to either put on the top of fillet or cover the fillets generously in the baking dish.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 20 mins at 190 deg C.
6. Serve hot, bon appetit!
1. Can replace halibut fillets with cod, haddock or any other mild white fish fillets.
2. Can replace dried basil with parsley or mixed herbs.
3. Can replace ritz crackers with panko bread crumbs but ritz is a little salty and more flavourful.
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporehomecooks/permalink/736962929706119/