1 century egg - cut into small pieces
2 egg tofu - sliced
1 tbsp chopped garlic
2 tbsp beanpaste )
1/2 tbsp chilli sauce )
1/2 tbsp oyster sauce ) (A)
Sugar to taste )
1/2 tbsp cornflour ) mixed )
About 180ml water ) )
1. Make a small hole at the rounded end of the egg, pour away a little egg white.
2. Drop in small pieces of century egg till egg is full.
3. Arrange eggs standing upright in a small bowl and steam over low heat for about 20 mins till cooked.
4. When the eggs are cooked, soak in cold water, then peel and slice into halves (according to your preference).
5. Deep-fry egg tofu, dish up and drain and arrange on a plate. Then arrange eggs on top.
6. Heat up 1 tbsp oil in wok, fry garlic and add in (A), bring to boil and pour over eggs and tofu.
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/groups/475176279218120?view=permalink&id=719448831457529&p=10&refid=13&ref=m_notif¬if_t=like