- Fresh Aloe Vera
- High Quality Wolberry
- Honey or rock sugar
- Chia seeds
1) Pre-soak 4 Tablespoons chia seeds in 1L of normal temperature water.
2) A huge stalk of fresh Aloe Vera
(Remove the skin & cut aloe vera into cubes.)
3) Boil a pot of water. Add rock sugar according to your preference.
4) At boiling point, add pre-cut fresh aloe vera cubes & wolberry.
Turn OFF the fire.
5) Once cool down, add pre-soak chia seeds. At this point - add honey if u SKIP rock sugar in No. 3.
6) Store in Fridge. Once chilled, serve directly. Serving for 2.
Post link: https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152817436205844&id=744315843&set=gm.715674425168303&source=48&ref=m_notif¬if_t=group_activity