Photo credit: Rita's Vibrant Kitchen
How to cook:
Ingredients (serves 1):
2 bundles of mee suah...
2 eggs, beaten
1 clove garlic, minced
1 small onion, sliced
some fish cakes, sliced
some prawns, de-shelled
some water (if necessary)
soy sauce to taste
1. Air fry mee suah @ 160C for 5-7 mins.
2. Blanch mee suah in boiling water until soft. Dish and drain excess water.
3. Heat some oil in wok. Stir fry garlic till fragrant. Add in beaten eggs and stir fry eggs till set.
4. Add in other ingredients, Mee Suah, water (if necessary) and soy sauce to taste (if necessary). Stir fry until well mixed and cooked. Dish and serve hot.
1) Deep/shallow fry the Mee Suah if Air Fryer is not available.
2) You can add any ingredients to your liking.
3) Add some water if the Mee Suah is too dry.
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10200597826588458&set=gm.608673875868359&type=1&theater