Makes 8 - 9 muffins
190g all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
3 large ripe bananas mashed
75g melted butter
Chocolate chips & nuts of choice.
I used :
Chopped Almonds & hazelnuts
1. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda & salt.
2. In a mixing bowl, add in butter & sugar. Mix well. Then add in the egg.
3. Mash bananas, add into mixture. Mix well.
4. Fold in the flour in 2 parts. Mix well until you get a smooth texture.
5. Scoop into the muffin pan with paper liners. I like fuller muffins, will fill up to ard 80% - 90% full.
7. Sprinkle with chocolate chips , almond & hazelnuts.
6. Baked at preheated oven @ 175 degree C for 25 mins / till cook.
7. Cool on the cooling rack.
1. Don't mash the bananas too early, as it will change the color of your muffins due to oxidization. Best to mash just before mixing into the mixture.
2. You can always use an electric mixer ;)
3. Remember to sift the flour, baking powder & baking soda to prevent uneven rising of muffins.
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporehomecooks/permalink/696958100373269/