75g caster sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1tsp vanilla extract
40g almond powder
70g self raising flour (sifted)
60g unsalted butter (melted)
- Whisk eggs till it bubbles, then add in the sugar and continue to whisk till pale.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Combine almond powder, self raising flour and salt, mix well. Fold into egg mixture in 3 batches.
- Add some batter into the melted butter n mix well, then pour and fold into the batter.
- Fill each muffin cup till 90% and sprinkle with almond flakes
- Bake at 170 deg for 25mins ( I use convention oven )