1 tsp Dashi powder
2 pinch of salt
1 tsp mirin
1 tsp sugar
1. Mix all ingredients together & beat.
2. Use a tamagoyaki pan or rectangular pan. Brush some oil.
3. When it's hot, lower the fire. Add egg mixture just enough to cover the pan. Wait till you start to see bubble, about 70% cook, fold egg over in rectangular shape. Keep folding. Leave egg in the pan.
4. Brush some oil again. Pour another portion of egg mixture in the pan. Lifting up the earlier omelette a little so egg mixture can flow underneath. Fold again.
5. Repeat same steps till you've no more egg mixture.
6. Let it cool a little before slicing it.
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10152568742093150&set=gm.683961195006293&type=1&theater