1. Marinate 4 chicken thighs (sliced) with the bibigo korean all purpose cooking sauce (I will show the bottled sauce in a while) and a few drops of black soya sauce for colouring. Set aside in the fridge to marinate for at least an hour.
2. Fry generous amount of sliced garlic with a pinch of salt till fragrant.
3. Put in the marinated chicken as well as the marinade.
4. When chicken is almost cooked, put in the sliced red chilli.
5. Followed with the tanghoon. Add some water and let it simmer till tanghoon is cooked.
6. Lastly, put in the spring onion. Do a quick stir and turn off the fire.
Post link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152227406810869&set=gm.678115422257537&type=1&theater